Alisha Rai writes award-winning emotionally complex contemporary romance novels and is frequently sought as a speaker on a range of topics covering romance and media.
She is the first author to have an indie-published book appear on Washington Post’s annual Best Books list. Her books have also been featured on the IndieNext and LibraryReads lists, and been named Best Books of the Year by NPR, New York Public Library, Vulture, Reader’s Digest, Entertainment Weekly, Amazon, Kirkus, Bustle, “O”, the Oprah Magazine, and Cosmopolitan Magazine. When she’s not writing, Alisha is traveling and tweeting.
For inquiries, comments, etc., please contact Alisha directly via email or @ her on Twitter.
Alisha Rai pens award-winning contemporary romances. Her novels have been featured on the IndieNext and the LibraryReads lists, and been named Best Books of the Year by Washington Post, NPR, New York Public Library, Amazon, Entertainment Weekly, Reader’s Digest, Kirkus, “O” the Oprah Magazine, and Cosmopolitan Magazine. When she’s not writing, Alisha is traveling or tweeting. To find out more about her books or to sign up for her newsletter, visit www.alisharai.com.
- HuffPost, My Dating Tweet Went Viral
- Tinder, Writing a Book About Dating Apps Made Me Fall In Like With Dating Again
- OnFrolic, Magic Mike XXL and Smashing Toxic Masculinity
- ShondaLand, men in uniform dating
- NetGalley’s Bookish, http://www.alisharai.com/hot-naked-straight-men/
- Buzzfeed, flirt me
- The Guardian, http://www.alisharai.com/bondage-dating-app/
- Publisher’s Weekly, best way to hookup
- NPR’s 1A, Just Cant Help Falling In Love With Romance Novels
- NPR’s Weekend Edition, The Billion Dollar Romance Industry Has A Diversity Problem
- ShondaLand, Getting Steamy With Alisha Rai